Thursday, August 27, 2009

cereal on the floor

I have been walking around cereal on the floor for the entire day today. Why? I don't know. How long would it take to sweep it? Two seconds. I do that sometimes. I'll clean my whole house but leave some random something out, like Lydi's sponge rollers on my bathroom counter. They were there for 2 solid weeks. How annoying! I sound like such a slob but I really do like things clean and they drive me crazy! I just never get to it! I get so distracted and do other things until I finally can't take it anymore. So maybe I should go sweep up the Kix. But I really need to go put my make-up on (yes it is 3pm) and switch the laundry. And I wanted to wipe-off the counters first in case anything else falls and to do that I have to finish clearing the little junk that has gathered and go through the mail. You see how it goes. So the cereal has won and it will remain a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. kinda like my toilet paper holder needing to be tighten down... oh wait a minute, I think you just inspired me, maybe i will go fix it right now! No more wobbly rolling at the Chaffins.

    ReplyDelete