Monday, November 9, 2009

Self-Mastery... or not

Every time I think I've come along way in the way I react to life and trials and that I'm doing pretty well, I get slammed. That'll show me! Don't worry, nothing serious. Just some SERIOUS stress. And then being sick on top of it. Lessons from this weekend: 1.Its not personal, its just business. 2. Never let a pompous unhappy business man make you cry. 3. Its just business. 4.Sometimes being sick is just the right thing to make you relax and get a break, (thanks Jar). 5. Chill out, life is so much more than the meaningless dealings we have day to day, why stress? 6.Almost any stress or ailment is cured by a good book, popcorn and Reeses. 7. And one more time, its just business. CHHIIIILLL. That used to be my motto and now I'm stressy bessie. I actually have called a couple of people cuss words this week hahaha... I'm going to find away to get to a beach, put my butt in the sand and my toes in the water and enjoy my family one of these days! Until then I'm just going to laugh when I want to cry and sing when I want to cuss. (that should be interesting)

p.s. go to my family blog because you have to see Lydi's cool Halloween costume!!

1 comment: